Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of mild respiratory complaints; as a demulcent to help soothe mild irritation of the upper respiratory tract.
Proudly made in Australia with Australian Grown Herbs
Althaea officinalis extract
equivalent to fresh root 400 mg/mL
2.5 mL three times daily
6-12 years: 0.8 – 1.3 mL three times daily
2-6 years: 0.4 – 0.8 mL three times daily
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
- Safety during pregnancy and breast feeding has not been established. We recommend you do NOT take the product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or that you STOP using the product if you become pregnant.
- May be diluted with water, a small amount of fruit juice or other fluids to facilitate ingestion.
- Always start with the lowest recommended dose and titrate upwards over the course of a few weeks until you get the desired effect. Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
- If after 3-4 weeks your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- In products where there are no restrictions to longer term use, we recommend you decrease the dose once you start to feel better to see if the effect can be maintained at a lower dose.
- All products have a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacture. The expiry date of the product is included on the bottle and carton. Use within 3 months of opening
Duration of use
There are no restrictions to longer term use.
May delay the absorption of other drugs.
36 months from date of manufacture
Store unopened bottle below 30°C. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not use beyond the expiry date printed on the label.
Take Respiracote a few hours before or after taking other medicines, including natural health products. Simultaneous ingestion of other drug medicines is not recommended.
NOT TO BE USED IN CHILDREN FIVE YEARS OF AGE OR UNDER WITHOUT MEDICAL ADVICE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. CONTAINS ETHANOL. USE ONLY IF CAP-SEAL IS UNBROKEN. Store below 30°C.